Saturday, January 5, 2013

2013-01-05 Cindy

So here we go. A new year and a new set of goals. I've found myself torn over doing the whole30/biggest winner at the gym this time. I have been achieving my goals by being 80/20 and been fairly happy.

One of my goals is to be more in tune with the little things to reach the big things. Setting milestones to reach my bigger goals.

2012 was an awesome year with lots of growth physically and mentally and I think 2013 can be even better.
Now onto the good stuff.
For the time being ill just post my smaller goals for the month.
Finish whole30 100% clean (except my post WOD shake) I know that it's cheating but as I'm trying to build muscle I think this is necessary. It wasn't an easy choice because when I do something I wanna go all out and do it 100% but I've settled that the shake will be acceptable.

Today I was planning an easy skill day in the gym with one of the girl WODs tossed into the mix. Well this girl WOD was not just any WOD ...Cindy...ugh 20 minute met con, my nemesis. But that is an area I need to improve on for 2013 is my endurance. Finished 20 rounds which I'm happy with.

Any suggestions for endurance training would be awesome.
I'm planning two days a week doing an E-WOD. I think week one will be:
Run 1 mile for time
10 minutes EMOM sprint 100 meters
Run 800 for time.

I'm thinking tomorrow I might knock this one out. Anyone is welcome to join.

Nothing really burned my Sass today or really in 2012, except for the lack of showers at the gym, that sucks and is frustrating. But I know it's frustrating for Tom and Janelle too, so I'm dealing.

Hope you enjoyed and look for more in the future. :)




Thanks Cindy



Oh and I climbed a rope for the first time ever, yesterday. That is fun.

YouTube Video



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment