Friday, January 11, 2013

It's been a few days since I posted last. Yeah not really trying to make it a daily blog as listening to me talk about whole30 for 30 days would be boring. But I have a few things that have happened and wanna get them down on paper..Or is it up in the cloud, Bleh whatever. On this blog.

I have written my goals at the gym on the board for quarter 1 2013 (end of April)
1) rope climb
2) pistols consistently
3) 300# clean
4) bar MUps

Item 1 check. It wasn't as daunting as I thought it would be.

The others are a work in progress. Ill let everyone know when I get them. I'd like to say 300# clean will be accompanied by a jerk, but maybe that will be quarter 2.

Diet has been fine...third time doing the whole30 and it is getting easier and easier as I build more and more recipes. Already feel lighter and haven't weighed myself yet.

Pretty excited for the reward after this whole30. We are going on a ski trip to the UP. Leaving 1/30 coming back 2/3. It should be a good time.
Anyone have any advice for it feel free to let me know.

I have seen a lot of people PR in the gym the last week or so. It's super exciting to see and I really do enjoy watching their expression when they execute a lift or "get" the movement they were struggling to find. It Gives me chills.

Bowling sucked for multiple reasons.
Mainly I wasn't drinking. But other than that there was a major elephant in the room. She cause some major rage.
Always waiting on that one person to realize it is there turn. She was a sub on another team so I cut her a little slack. But when she was up on both lanes at the same time because her own team even passed her I almost blew up. I didn't.
Her antics were not limited to delaying while it was her turn but between her turns (ball 1 and ball2) she would head back to the back of the bowling area and sit down for a drink before throwing her second ball. Holy crap. That was awful. We were the last ones done by 20 minutes and by the end the bar was mostly cleared out as well.




So I made beef jerky. Turned out wonderful. Ill be making more of this for sure.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment