Sunday, January 13, 2013

2013-01-13 - Ready for the week

Hello everyone,

Well, all two or three of you that read this.  Hi Mom.  :)

It was a pretty relaxing weekend.  Didn't really do much of anything.  Friday night, had burgers, sweet potatoes, and foil wrapped veggies and watched Zero Dark Thirty....That show was solid.  Spoiler alert, we got Bin Laden..

Went to a rowing clinic on Saturday and found out I'm a bad rower.  I guess not bad, but have some flaws that I need to work on.  We only have 2 rowers at the gym which is very frustrating to say the least.  I wish we had a few more so we could use them more often to get better.  My major flaw is the ankle flexibility/mobility.  But now that i know, I have several things i can do to fix it.  :)

Got back from the clinic and had James, Sarah, Sasha over for dinner then watched Jurassic Park.  I forgot how much I liked that show.  :) I can't wait to watch the next one :) I might read the books again.  Who knows.

Spent most of the day today cooking.  I like cooking so it is relaxing, I wish i had a little bigger kitchen it would make things a lot easier, but I'll deal with what I have. :) Made Chili, Jambalaya, Hard Boiled eggs, Home Made Mayo.  I'll link the recipes below, putting a hyperlink in is a pain in the ass.

Oh, I am going to be in charge of putting signs in yards for Jennifer McDade and pretty excited about her running this year.

Here is the Cookies recipe we made.  They are absolutely delicious.  We have some with Strawberries and some with Raspberries.  I think the best are the Raspberries, but we will see.

Big weekend in Springfield coming up.  I'm really looking forward to it.  Should be a good time.  I do however think that it's going to be sad when I finish competing and am not able to reward myself with a frozen treat afterwards.  That is going to be awfully difficult.  Gotta stay strong only a few more weeks until W30 is over and I can indulge in the finer things.......

No comments:

Post a Comment