Tuesday, September 4, 2012

2012-09-04 - 50 fit bodies in one place

Last week kinda flew by for me. I'm not sure if it was work or fun, but it flew by.
It's already September? Where did the year go? Wow. So it's been a year since I joined Fit Bodies and wow what a year it has been. I cant say enough how much it has changed my life for the good. It simply can't be. I'm 100 lbs lighter, I am 100% healthier, and to top it off I have made a bunch of new friends.....
A few of them are in the picture below. From Monday @ the gym, 50 people did the same partner wod together, it was a blast.

So much to reflect on in the past year, but I'll just keep it simple and to the point.
Cheers to the next year and lots of challenges to overcome and experiences to experience. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment