Tuesday, August 28, 2012

2012-08-27 - an evening in paradise

I wasn't planning on blogging again until the end of the week, but have to perform a system update on my ps3 before I can play Madden 2013, so I'll kill some time while the birds game is on.

Julie and I have decided todo a sugar detox 21.....this is very similar to the whole30 challenge but it's only 21 days and it's a little more strict. The guy at Cuvilized Caveman has pushed this for a while, so we will start that the first of September and 21 days later is the day before we leave for Cancun for our 5 year anniversary trip.......it's been 5 years. Wow. It's flown by.
I'm signed up for the Crossfit at the Corn Crib competition, so look for that September 8....I'm on a team with a friend of mine from the gym Sean. Our team name is FML. Find My Limits. Sean has never been in a competition and I'm looking to push myself to the next level. Seemed fitting. Not sure what we can do for a shirt just yet...lots of ideas maybe someone reading this can help out?

Well it's done updating, that was faster than I thought.

Oh and Pumpking beer is amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment